Monday, September 17, 2007

Trying Again


"The littlest birds sing the prettiest songs" is playing on my pandora music site. I turn off the sound or all I'll be doing is listening to the music while I try to write. Hello, hello, I'm back. I know nobody reads my blog, but I pretend to have an audience because it gives me impetous to write. And that's what I'm trying to do right? Write. Why write? Oh I don't want to get into that, such a cliched topic, rather I'll tell you where I've been since my last blog. When was that? A year ago? Maybe more? Well I've been parenting, attending my once a week prompt writing class, trying to keep my house in relative order (which does not come natural folks), working at a marriage, dealing with a chronic illness, taking a glorious summer trip to Rhode Island to escape the brutal and depressing heat. So there, nothing exciting or glamourous jut the day-to-day that keeps us humans busy. My son Jonah is going to be 4 in two days (no party plans made as of yet). As he gets older I can feel the space for my own life opening. Also, the change in weather (high of 76) is doing wonders for my spirit. Without any promises, I'm going to try to blog in the mornings (I didn't say every morning) before I start on decluttering my desk, looking through mail, paying bills. Before the things of the day consume me. I'll just try to write a little something here for you: large, glorious, supportive, audience, to read and enjoy.

Judi

No comments: